POSITIVE SIDE OF BEING MARRIED
Even after dating several people or staying in ‘live-in relationships’, MARRIAGES in India are still ‘in trend’.
We live in a nation, where people consider marriage as a final destination to settle down with a partner for a life-time.
Being a socially acceptable institution, marriage is always on people’s mind! Irrespective of individual’s age, sex or caste; marriage always has a special position in establishing and nurturing families.
Whether a couple has a love marriage or an arranged one; ‘being married’, is always regarded as a respectable status.
Having all the goodness of a loving relationship, marriage has several benefits-
- It provides emotional, financial, mental, physical security.
- It nurtures the thought of living as a family.
- It has certainty of persistence in relationship.
- It proves out to be an anti-depressant against all kinds of tensions and worries.
- It provides all the goodness of a companionship.
- It creates bonding between the people involved.
- It is a promise of life-long partnership and commitment.
- It provides loads of care and concern to all the family members and it guarantees that a couple gets old age support.
- It has more chances that the couple is involved in safer sex by practicing monogamy.
- Last but very special benefit and the most loved part – ‘A couple has Children’.
SUMMARY- People in a marital relationship have loads of benefits. They have chances of longer life, better physical-emotional-mental-spiritual, health and support as compared to single people or people in live-in relationships.